Sunday, April 11, 2010

No Dots Down Here Edition 2....

I do many things with my time and the older I get, the more art related those things get, which is fine by me.  I wake up in the morning and I obsess about art.  My own, other peoples and art through the ages.  I think this means that I am on the right path.  Anyway, I digress.  One of the arty things I have only just started doing is editing and designing a zine (it's probably more of a newsletter, but zine sounds that much cooler, I'm a dag, I know) that goes out to all Koorie visual artists across South Eastern Australia.  It's called 'No Dots Down Here.  The Voice of Koorie Artists'.  Basically, I've always had an interest in starting a collective of Koorie artists from Victoria, so when the Koorie Heritage Trust approached me with funding to put together this newsletter, sorry, zine, I jumped at the chance.  I've just put out the second edition and I'm very happy with it.  So I thought I'd share it.  I hope you like it and please feel free to let me know what you think......

The cover looks like this:





















And if you would like to read it, you can download it here:

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/no-dots-down-here-edition-2

If you would like to subscribe, please email art@koorieheritagetrust.com and I will add you to the mailing list.  Finally, if you have any submissions by way of exhibition reviews, articles, or whatever  you think might be relevant, please also email the above address.  Oh, and of course, please feel free to forward it on and share the love.

bindi x

1 comment:

jacinta Stephenson said...

Enjoyed your interview on rrr. did not know there where 'no dots down here'!