Wednesday, February 23, 2011

No Dots Down Here Edition 3 & 4...

Hi there folks and welcome to the first post for 2011.

Since posting edition two of No Dots, I have managed to put out another two! So, I hope that you enjoy them. I of course have had the help of so many great Victorian artists and writers who make the newsletter what it is. I am posting links to download both editions and it is really worth the read.

Edition 3 LINK: No Dots Down Here Edition 3

Edition 4 LINK: No Dots Down Here Edition 4..









































Please let me know what you think.

If you would like to subscribe to receive the newsletter as it comes out (quarterly) or submit information/articles etc, please email art@koorieheritagetrust.com

While I'm at it, feel free to visit the Koorie Heritage Trust anytime. I work there part time, putting out No Dots, I have also had an exhibition there and I love the place...

bindi x

No comments: